Re: [webauthn] Unused terms

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:10:53 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@gmandyam Ok, thanks for the background. I do think it seems odd to include a terminology definition that's never referenced. I agree that adding some small mention of it, probably in the user verification steps in the authenticator ops, would be good - but judging by comments like https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/484#issuecomment-308512322 it seems like the WG felt it was unnecessary to mention rate limiting at all in this spec, so I'm not sure where to go from here. @equalsJeffH You also participated in #499, any thoughts on this?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/833#issuecomment-372366169 using your GitHub account