Re: [webauthn] Add RP conformance section on ignoring attestation

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:19:12 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Yeah, those thoughts had crossed my mind as well. How much of it do you think should go in security considerations instead: both the list of benefits and the subsection, or just the subsection?

...Actually, I'll go ahead and pre-emptively draft a move of all of it to security considerations, as that seems more appropriate.

And yes, I too imagine this as a PR issue rather than CR.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/829#issuecomment-372391202 using your GitHub account