[webauthn] denote current Web Authentication spec as "Level 1"

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 16:58:41 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
equalsJeffH has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== denote current Web Authentication spec as "Level 1" ==
we have an explicit milestone of "L2-WD-00" denoting the first working draft for a webauthn level 2. additionally, we have these issue comments regarding this:

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/199#issuecomment-247102200
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/199#issuecomment-247713621

Also, the Credential Managmement spec is explicitly denoted as Level 1.

So I'm inclined go ahead and do the same for the WebAuthn spec.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/475 using your GitHub account