Re: [webauthn] "NotAllowedError" is in WebIDL editors draft but not in WebIDL Level 1

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 16:55:19 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I had noted:
> this issue is only about details wrt referencing where "NotAllowedError" is defined (and whether or not it is implemented (it seems it largely is impl'd)

I note that "NotAllowedError" is auto-linking to the WebIDL editor's draft (as are all webidl autolinks in the webauthn spec).

so given noting both of the above, am closing this issue.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/305#issuecomment-304062296 using your GitHub account