Re: [webauthn] Add isPlatformAuthenticatorReady function to the API surface

From: kpaulh via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 20:23:38 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Is the example correct? Wouldn't this be called from PublicKeyCredential rather than from navigator.credentials? (per Mike's comments [here](https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/379#issuecomment-308037955)).

I must have missed the decision to resolve the promise no matter what. My initial thoughts were more in line with what Mike described [here](https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/379#issuecomment-319299153).
Did we throw out the scenario in which the relying party would redirect the user to an enrollment page? The current example depicts more of a 'drive-by' enrollment. I guess I'd like to have a better understanding of the intended workflow as well.

On the other hand, the PR is written fairly loosely and I don't think it back us into any corners.
@leshi @balfanz, can we get your input?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by kpaulh
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/379#issuecomment-320344870 using your GitHub account