Re: Proposed blog post announcing second public draft

Hi everyone,

This is my first post to the list, so please allow me to introduce
myself: Yaron Sheffer from Intuit. We've been following the FIDO work
and are pleased to be new members of W3C.

Mike, I think the announcement will be much more effective if there was
a date attached: reviews are requested by XXX date to be considered for
the next public draft.

Thanks,

     Yaron

--

*Yaron Sheffer*|Director, Security Technologies Product Development,
*Intuit*| M:+972 52 8698984 <tel:+972-52-8698984> | yaronf@intuit.com