Re: [webauthn] Simplify attestation structure by moving details into authnr model

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 22:04:40 +0000
To: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-webauthn@w3.org" <public-webauthn@w3.org>
On 5/3/16, 2:40 PM, "Vijay Bharadwaj" <vijaybh@microsoft.com<mailto:vijaybh@microsoft.com>> wrote:
To clarify, are you in favor of only taking this PR as-is, or also simplifying the Android part as proposed in the merged version sent to the list (and diffed by you)?

to clarify, I am also personally in favor of the simplified Android part as proposed in the merged version sent to the list.

It would be good to also get Rolf's review, though we are just in a "working draft" stage and not casting things in concrete...

HTH,

=JeffH