Issues #1 and #61

From: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 02:47:51 +0000
To: "public-webauthn@w3.org" <public-webauthn@w3.org>
I realize that having two PRs which touch the same pieces can be confusing, as it becomes hard for the reviewer to know where everything ends up.

I've attached a "merged" version of what the spec would look like after both these changes are merged, in the hope that this will make it easier to see the end state after both sets of changes. This is the Bikeshed-processed HTML, so it should hopefully be easy to read even for those without Bikeshed installed.

Thanks to Jeff for already providing comments on the PR for issue #1. Please keep the feedback coming.

Thanks,

--
-Vijay