[webauthn] Issue: differentiate assertion signatures and attestation signatures marked as type:editorial

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 00:17:57 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
equalsJeffH has just labeled an issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn as "type:editorial":

== differentiate assertion signatures and attestation signatures ==
presently the spec uses the unadorned term "signature" in ~80+ places.
  We have two overall types of signatures -- aka 'signed objects' --
attestations in the makeCredential() flow, and assertions in the
getAssertion() flow.  Perhaps we should name these two different
signature types "assertion signature" and "attestation signature"

See https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/118