[webauthn] Issue: challenge in ClientData should be ArrayBuffer or BufferSource ? marked as type:technical

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 00:02:11 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
equalsJeffH has just labeled an issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn as "type:technical":

== challenge in ClientData should be ArrayBuffer or BufferSource ? ==
https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#sec-client-data
```dictionary ClientData {
    required DOMString           challenge;    <<==  should be
ArrayBuffer or BufferSource ?
    [...]
};
```
I *think* ArrayBuffer is more appropriate in ClientData than
BufferSource, but I'm not sure, and I'm not sure it actually matters
since ClientData is used internal-to-the-authnr in order to marshal
info before hashing it.

See https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/117