[webauthn] differentiate assertion signatures and attestation signatures

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 00:17:57 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
equalsJeffH has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== differentiate assertion signatures and attestation signatures ==
presently the spec uses the unadorned term "signature" in ~80+ places.
  We have two overall types of signatures -- aka 'signed objects' --
attestations in the makeCredential() flow, and assertions in the
getAssertion() flow.  Perhaps we should name these two different
signature types "assertion signature" and "attestation signature"

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/118 using your GitHub account