Re: [webauthn] Clarify how a user can authenticate from multiple devices

From: cjthompson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:00:34 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I agree as far as the protocol spec is concerned.

The draft spec does already include a section titled "Sample
scenarios" that describes possible implementations for various
scenarios.  I'm suggesting that a new sample scenario to be added that
 suggests one possible way for an implementer to address the issue of
portability.

My concern is that the protocol won't gain user acceptance if
credentials are locked to a physical device.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cjthompson
Please view or discuss this issue at