RE: [webauthn] Add Android "N" attestation type.

From: Mandyam, Giridhar <mandyam@qti.qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:46:49 +0000
To: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>, gmandyam via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>, "public-webauthn@w3.org" <public-webauthn@w3.org>
I don't agree with the statement below - there is certain information that can and should be defined in the registry with respect to attestation formats.

To be more specific, I was referring to the definition of the attestation type for proprietary formats.  As per what I had proposed on the mailing list last week - see b) in https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn/2016Aug/0136.html -  a proprietary attestation format should be clearly designated with a vendor prefix.

-Giri