Re: [webauthn] Cleaned up exposition of processing rules

From: Alexei Czeskis via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 04:09:25 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Sorry for being late on the review :(.  I think there may be a couple
things to discuss wrt rpID:

1. Should `authenticatorMakeCredential` and
`authenticatorGetAssertion` as defined in this specification send the
hashed or unhashed rpId?
2. Should `rpId` be removed from the clientData give that it's
explicitly part of the signature format now?

I think maybe we should create issues for these two things and proceed
 with merging this PR since it does improve general consistency and
clarity 👍

--
GitHub Notification of comment by leshi
Please view or discuss this issue at