Re: [webauthn] Section 4: Mention requirement for user to give consent for key to be used

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:17:28 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
upon review of the present state of the spec (master-2b72ddf), we have
 "consent" and "user consent" appearing in the Abstract as well as the
 Introduction, plus at appropriate places in the remainder of the
spec, so I'm thinking this issue can be closed.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/99#issuecomment-241536224 using
 your GitHub account