Re: [webauthn] Problem with authn selection extension

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:59:29 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
It seems to me that removing the above-quoted requirement to add
AAGUID to to ClientData is ok, given that claimedAAGUID is returned in
 the attestation Though I suggest we have Rolf sign off on it also --
he may have had a specific reason for stipulating AAGUID's inclusion
in ClientData.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/152#issuecomment-240594692
using your GitHub account