RE: 08/10/2016 W3C Web Authentication WG Agenda

From: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 04:48:07 +0000
To: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>, W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Can we discuss some of the core spec issues and put them to bed before going into extensions?

-          eTLD + 1

-          Sign off on an approach for handling the Credential object (PR 159 / PR 158 / other?)

-          Walk through PR 154 (processing rules exposition) and set timeline for reviews

-          Walk through attestation changes (I will send this out shortly) and set timeline for reviews