Refactoring spec into web API and authenticator model

From: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 06:21:43 +0000
To: "public-webauthn@w3.org" <public-webauthn@w3.org>
I just sent out a PR that lays out the approach I alluded to on the previous call. For convenient review, I'm attaching a bikeshed-processed html version to this email. Please take a look and let me know if you have comments or feedback, either by replying to this email or (even better) by commenting on the PR in Github.

Thanks,

--
-Vijay