RE: Refactoring spec into web API and authenticator model

Thanks for doing this, Vijay!  I'll have a look shortly...

                                                          -- Mike

From: Vijay Bharadwaj [mailto:vijaybh@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 11:22 PM
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Subject: Refactoring spec into web API and authenticator model

I just sent out a PR that lays out the approach I alluded to on the previous call. For convenient review, I'm attaching a bikeshed-processed html version to this email. Please take a look and let me know if you have comments or feedback, either by replying to this email or (even better) by commenting on the PR in Github.

Thanks,

--
-Vijay