W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webauthn@w3.org > April 2016

[w3c/webauthn] 707926: Terminology: WebAuthn Relying Party - no account c...

From: GitHub <noreply@github.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 23:10:48 -0700
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Message-ID: <5715cbe8499e7_ada3fe02ff952a0730cb@hookshot-fe1-cp1-prd.iad.github.net.mail>
  Branch: refs/heads/vijaybh/editorial-refactor
  Home:   https://github.com/w3c/webauthn
  Commit: 707926970da58757092802dcc267b8963523fc18
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/707926970da58757092802dcc267b8963523fc18
  Author: levangongPayPal <hlevangong@paypal.com>
  Date:   2016-04-13 (Wed, 13 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M index.src.html

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Terminology: WebAuthn Relying Party - no account creation (#71)

* Terminology: WebAuthn Relying Party - no account creation

Proposed resolution for Issue #70

* Update index.src.html

Agreed & incorporated Vijay's recommendation.

* Update index.src.html

I've reverted to 'registration' - I still think the idea of referring to the Registration section is good. Is there a way to refer to it by section number and not section title?


  Commit: ec2cb571beba21d3574ae1c927a94c3b1f655853
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/ec2cb571beba21d3574ae1c927a94c3b1f655853
  Author: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@users.noreply.github.com>
  Date:   2016-04-13 (Wed, 13 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M index.src.html

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/w3c/webauthn into vijaybh/editorial-refactor


  Commit: 14db0869b5baa2c07e09b71e234c968ceddc3383
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/14db0869b5baa2c07e09b71e234c968ceddc3383
  Author: James 'J.C.' Jones <james.jc.jones@gmail.com>
  Date:   2016-04-13 (Wed, 13 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M lib/id.mk

  Log Message:
  -----------
  GitHub pages bugfix: Pull in `bikeshed-template` PR detection fix (#72)

PRs were being incorrectly detected after a TravisCI environment variable
change that happened some time ago. This updates the logic to be more robust.


  Commit: 87a7af08d6e7f7f102653ed2bb9f7a5fd1745e7b
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/87a7af08d6e7f7f102653ed2bb9f7a5fd1745e7b
  Author: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@users.noreply.github.com>
  Date:   2016-04-18 (Mon, 18 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M lib/id.mk

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/w3c/webauthn into vijaybh/editorial-refactor


  Commit: ed0153daf7b3d5b0825180a24696147627cf5492
      https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/commit/ed0153daf7b3d5b0825180a24696147627cf5492
  Author: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@users.noreply.github.com>
  Date:   2016-04-18 (Mon, 18 Apr 2016)

  Changed paths:
    M index.src.html

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Editorial refactor of spec

Initial proposal for how the spec could be organized to address #1.
Fixes #7, #9. I also removed text that was duplicated across signature
and attestation sections, and added some minimal glue in its place.

I also removed some bikeshed warnings (which could be seen in the
previous version by running bikeshed with the --debug option).

I have some more cleanups I would like to discuss, but would like to get
agreement on this direction first. If agreed, I will add whitespace
cleanups in a separate commit before merging to master.


Compare: https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/compare/622b31727c0c...ed0153daf7b3
Received on Tuesday, 19 April 2016 06:11:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:38:14 UTC