W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org > July 2020

[Minutes] July 13th WebAuthn CG Meeting

From: Nick Steele <nsteele@duo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:37:57 -0400
Message-ID: <CALsDsFONyd9X8v76xhf0np2uH+12N_k_rRjb3ycsEYxjE69B7w@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org
Hello all and thanks for attending,

ACTIONS:
* [ONGOING] ACTION: Dom to figure out what kind of patent licensing are
needed for the wireframe project (based on Tony's concerns)

* [ONGOING] ACTION: Design Documents

* ACTION: Alex and Matt to collaborate on exploring CI code

* ACTION: Nick creating issue in WebAuthn WG Github to route implementation
issues to the community group

* ACTION: Nick and Dom to begin drafting issues and milestones in community
group repository.

Discussion:

# Practical WebAuthn project

Nick: Site should be a step by step tutorial of what a WebAuthn
request looks like, having redundant examples of implementations in
different frameworks on the site may not be helpful.

David: The mission of this site should be education

Luke: The site should help show the experience/journey from migrating
passwords to passwordless to username with passwordless

Matt: How should we be handling front end modules [for verifying webauthn
code]?

ACTION [Unassigned] Look into libraries with front end verification


-- 
*Nick Steele*
/ Technical R&D Lead

@duo_labs <https://twitter.com/duo_labs> / duo.com

-- 
*Nick Steele*
/ Technical R&D Lead

@duo_labs <https://twitter.com/duo_labs> / duo.com
Received on Monday, 13 July 2020 18:38:20 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Monday, 13 July 2020 18:38:21 UTC