W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org > July 2020

Agenda 2020-07-13

From: Nick Steele <nsteele@duo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 13:31:14 -0400
Message-ID: <CALsDsFPJ-c9oxKFudSaUeJvcr9sOF-CMEKJSh-EfPXLKfv3U5g@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org
Hello everybody,
Here is the proposed agenda for our upcoming call on Monday, July 13th, at
5pm UTC.

The current agenda topics

ONGOING ACTIONS:
* [ONGOING] ACTION: Dom to figure out what kind of patent licensing are
needed for the wireframe project (based on Tony's concerns)

* [ONGOING] ACTION: Nick to ask Google contacts on CI-fication of the
conformance
test suite

* [ONGOING] ACTION: Alex to investigate what it would take to validate our
server-side components in a CI workflow

* [ONGOING] ACTION: Nick to bring up UX resources/guidance for Practical
WebAuthn

NEW ACTIONS

ACTION: Discuss creating milestones or task lists for github repository,
moving in
actionable items.

ACTION: Discuss site design feedback from UX designer.

I'll be chairing the meeting in Dom's absence this week, please send me or
the group proposed additions or changes if you have any!

Thank you and see you Monday!
-NS


-- 
*Nick Steele*
/ Technical R&D Lead

@duo_labs <https://twitter.com/duo_labs> / duo.com
Received on Friday, 10 July 2020 17:31:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 10 July 2020 17:31:39 UTC