Agenda 2020-07-27

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 08:12:48 +0200
To: public-webauthn-adoption@w3.org
Hi all,

We will be meeting today (July 27) at the usual time - I propose we
review progress on the actions that were discussed two weeks ago [1].

ACTIONS:
* [ONGOING] ACTION: Dom to figure out what kind of patent licensing are
needed for the wireframe project (based on Tony's concerns)

* [ONGOING] ACTION: Design Documents

* ACTION: Alex and Matt to collaborate on exploring CI code

* ACTION: Nick creating issue in WebAuthn WG Github to route
implementation issues to the community group

* ACTION: Nick and Dom to begin drafting issues and milestones in
community group repository.

ACTION [Unassigned] Look into libraries with front end verification

Dom

1.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn-adoption/2020Jul/0001.html