Re: Presentation

Hello,

So I'm Jussi Kalliokoski, a Finn living in Finland. I work at Rovio
Entertainment Ltd, and used to work at Official.fm Labs (or ofmlabs). In my
work I've had to continuously struggle with the poor performance of the web
platform, and I have a passion for music and games, so the purpose of this
group is close to my heart. :)

As Sébastien mentioned, I have an open source JS library called audiolib.js
that has become surprisingly popular regardless of some seriously poor
architectural decisions (and hence, performance) in the library, which I
guess goes to illustrate that DSP in JS is something people want to do
enough to even submit to working with bad tools. But luckily, the new
version will be built on a much better foundation.

Cheers,
Jussi