Re: Presentation

I'll chime in as well with a short presentation now that the holidays
are over :-)

I'm Felix Ekblom, I live in Gothenburg, Sweden and I too work for
Opera Software. I've been working with a Mobile focus during my 4½
years at Opera on platforms including Symbian and Android as well as
working with our more platform independent code.

I am also interested in bringing high performance computational power
to the Web, be it SIMD-optimized array computations or parallel
computations. When it comes to this group I'm especially interested in
getting a fast FFT and filter mechanism in place.

Best regards,
Felix