Re: HTML WG last call comment on http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-webarch-20040816/

Hello Steven,

Thanks  for your earlier response to me.  I took the liberty of
forwarding to the TAGs member-only list [1].

You indicated the HTML-WGs need to see the proposed wording in context.
Subsequento our F2F, the relevant section has been updated in our
current editors draft and is available at [2] .

We believe that the changes are responsive to HTML-WGs comment [3] and
we would like to know, ASAP , whether the HTML-WG agrees.

Many thanks

Stuart Williams
On behalf of W3C TAG
--