RE: Sect 6 - References

> For the moment, we don't distinguish between normative/informative
> references because there is no conformance to this document.

Hmm - good point. Was just mindful that DanC had mothballed that URI web
page (and also traded it in for a newer 'sexed-up' wiki model). And then
looking at the document I kind of wondered what a new reader would make of
it all. No distinction between REC, CR, WIP, etc. They would all pass
themselves off as authoritative. Whereas some docs have received
considerable scrutiny. Though as you say, there is no conformance
requirements.

Your suggestion looks interesting and I will noodle on it. Perhaps useful to
relegate the Internet side of things to a general infrastructural level.

Tony