Re: TPAC topics -- please contribute to this list

Hi folks, I wanted to note that we'll also have a breakout session
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2022/SessionIdeas#The_Future_of_Cookies>
discussing
recent and upcoming changes to cookies (SameSite, Partitioned/CHIPS, 3PC
blocking) and how we can (better) specify the new behavior in web standards.

I should be able to attend some of the WebAppSec meeting slots so I'm
always happy to chat about that + other privacy related topics (there's
some natural overlap with Privacy CG so it might be a good opportunity to
sync up).

Thanks!

Johann