Re: TPAC topics -- please contribute to this list

Sorry I didn't manage to attend after all because I was on a flight I
had to reschedule last minute due to a problem with my passport :(

Hope we'll have the chance to revisit these topics in a regular meeting,
possibly with the aforementioned researchers whom I've meet last week.

Best,
-- G

--
Giorgio Maone