Re: Call for Participation: Web Application Security Working Group Charter Approved; Join the WebAppSec WG

WG participants, please note that your organizations will need to rejoin
the group[0] to acknowledge patent obligations in the new charter's
scope[1].

Thanks all for your contribution to the charter discussion, and your
patience awaiting decision. Through the experimental Formal Objection
review Council, we're gaining experience to develop revisions to W3C
Process for a post-Director future.

--Wendy
[0] https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/webappsec/join
[1] https://www.w3.org/2022/06/webappsec-charter-2022.html#scope

On 6/8/22 23:22, xueyuan wrote:
> Dear Members of the Web Application Security Working Group,
>
> I'm relaying the following announcement that was sent to W3C Advisory
> Committee Representative earlier today, to notify the group of the new
> charter approval and call for participation.
>
> With kind regards,
> Xueyuan Jia, Marketing & Communications

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)