Re: Fetch Metadata => CR?

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:22:43 +0900
To: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Cc: Web Application Security Working Group <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
> In the interests of not leaving this document as a working draft forever, I
> took a pass through the open issues, closed a few that were obsolete,
> patched the spec in editorial ways to address others, and labeled future
> enhancements as such: https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-fetch-metadata/issues.
> I'd appreciate folks taking a pass through the document to see how you'd
> feel about transitioning to a more stable CR (and shifting into something
> more of a living standard model as described in the current W3C process).

It looks ready enough to me

> If no one actively objects, I'll send a CfC for that transition next week.
> I guess that makes this a pre-CfC? :)
>
> WDYT?

I vote for going ahead with the CfC. I don’t see anything that should block
this from transitioning to CR. We already have support for these headers in
two implementations — maybe transitioning to CR will help get us a third...

  –Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike