Re: Classifying potentially hostile URLs

A "fetch scheme"[1] includes lots of things we want to avoid here (data,
blob, ..) and the navigation algorithm includes a superset that has even
more avoidable schemes (e.g., javascript).

I think we might re-use the HTML "safelisted schemes"[2] here?

(They are used during scheme-normalization for in
`navigator.registerProtocolHandlers`[3]. The normalization algorithm
allows a set of safelisted schemes plus web-handled protocols that were
registered through sites.

The registered URL schemes themselves aren't sharable, AFAIU the
scheme+target association that comes through `registerProtocolHandlers`
is not globally unique.)

Is there anything in the "safelisted schemes" that looks wrong?

[1] https://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#fetch-scheme
[2]
https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/system-state.html#safelisted-scheme
[3]