February Teleconference CANCELED

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 12:01:54 -0800
To: WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
This seems to be a dormant time of year for a lot of folks and without much
conversation or movement we didn't have a lot to talk about this time
around. The Tuesday February 17 teleconference is canceled.

Stay tuned for the March 17 call. By then we will have some results of
Chrome's SameSite=Lax default change, and probably updates on further
experiments in mixed-content blocking, the web will have survived the
disabling of TLS 1.0/1.1 connections, and other exciting signs of progress
making the web safer for everyone.

Please read and give feedback on Mike's "Securer Contexts" proposal. That
will be on the agenda as well.
https://github.com/mikewest/securer-contexts/

-Dan Veditz