Re: WebAppSec Teleconference Timing and Techniques.

On 2/25/19 4:43 AM, Mike West wrote:
> ...As a concrete suggestion to start a
> conversation: I'd generally prefer 11:00 Pacific, 20:00 CET (as my kids
> will safely be in bed). How unworkable would that be for folks who care
> about the calls?

11am Pacific works great for me.
> TAG is apparently having success with https://appear.in/, for instance?

I'm fine with adding video.  WebEx is convenient.  I'm fine with hangouts.

In addition to John Wilander's warnings about appear.in: my experience
is that it insists on having camera permissions before it will launch,
which is a bad design pattern.  I would rather avoid appear.in.

> The TAG, for instance, has been using Cryptpad to take collaborative
> notes during a meeting
> (https://cryptpad.w3ctag.org/code/#/2/code/view/PgABV3fUQYNx4vTY8-dCiaaBGUqfwu+jwduYlO6Lzao/),
> and then posting the final result to GitHub
> (https://github.com/w3ctag/meetings/blob/gh-pages/2019/02-tokyo/02-07-minutes.md).
> That's a model that makes sense to me. Perhaps we could try it out?

No objections.