CfC to adopt Feature Policy (deadline Nov. 7th)

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:26:35 +0100
To: Web Application Security Working Group <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Ian Clelland <iclelland@google.com>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Hey folks!

As discussed at TPAC
<https://www.w3.org/2018/10/23-webappsec-minutes.html#item08>, there's
interest in migrating Feature Policy
<https://wicg.github.io/feature-policy/> out of the WICG, and into
WebAppSec. There were no objections at the time, with general agreement
that it fit into our existing charter's scope
<https://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/charter-2017.html> pretty cleanly. I'd
like to make sure the rest of the group feels similarly.

This, therefore, is a call for consensus regarding Feature Policy's
adoption into this working group. If you have any concerns with this
adoption, please respond here by November 7th. Silence will be interpreted
as support. :)

If we generally agree to adopt the deliverable, the next steps will be to
send an Intent to Migrate
<https://wicg.github.io/admin/intent-to-migrate.html> to the WICG, and to
move into another CfC to publish the incubated document as a FPWD. Ah,
process...

Thanks!

-mike