Draft Agenda/Schedule for TPAC.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 14:38:23 +0200
To: Web Application Security Working Group <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Hey folks!

I took a stab at synthesizing last meeting's discussion
<https://www.w3.org/2018/09/19-webappsec-minutes.html> into something like
an agenda and schedule. The draft is up at
https://bit.ly/webappsec-tpac-2018-agenda, and I would very much appreciate
y'all's input to make sure it reflects the topics we're generally
interested in.

Are the right things on the agenda? Are we spending enough time on topics
you care about? Are we spending too much time on topics you don't? Do any
of the proposed time slots just not work for y'all for one reason or
another?

Leave comments in the doc, or in this thread, and we'll iterate on it
together over the next week or so before calling it locked in.

Thanks!

-mike