Re: Not expose credentials under Credential Management to JS?

I recall it being more of an open question.

I believe we decided that I'd split the credential management spec into an
API framework on the one hand, and PasswordCredential/FederatedCredential
on the other (that's currently blocked on finishing
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-credential-management/pull/100). There
seemed to be some interest in iterating on the latter, and I recall Daniel
Bates being interested in exploring more esoteric mechanisms
(zero-knowledge proofs, etc).

I'll add it to the agenda for tomorrow's call. I do think it's worth
talking about in more detail if folks are interested in doing so.

-mike