Re: Not expose credentials under Credential Management to JS?

From: Craig Francis <craig.francis@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:21:26 +0000
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
To: John Wilander <wilander@apple.com>
I believe Mike West has done some work related to this:

http://mikewest.github.io/credentialmanagement/writeonly/ <http://mikewest.github.io/credentialmanagement/writeonly/>

Personally I'd love to use the @writeonly attribute on other fields as well - e.g. hidden input for a CSRF token; or applying it to to all fields when JavaScript does not need to touch the data.

Craig