Re: Credential Management API - Issue 75: Expose passwords to JavaScript

Whatever works best for you! Since there are no comments yet on the github
issue, I think you can just chose where you start the discussion :)

John, you mentioned some specific concerns on the phone call. Do you want
to summarize them, so we can get the discussion started?