Re: remote participation for today's session

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:11:06 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
We will have this session open again today, but passworded.  Ask in IRC for
the password.

(We had some chatroulette-style rando barge in yesterday from the
proverbial wooden paneled basement, cussing at a dog or child or
something.  Amazingly he stuck around for an hour of discussion about quote
marks in http headers as I don't know how to kick people in Talky.)