Re: WebAppSec and Auto WG discussion during TPAC

Hi Brad,

My turn to apologize for delay. I was leading or following other
breakout sessions and only seeing this now.

Bill and Dan from Whiteops joined Auto WG for a bit and I was planning
on attending your meeting as observer tomorrow morning. I am not asking
to alter your agenda but interested in meeting you and others in the
WG. Besides Auto we can chat about UIR during a break. We discussed
with Bill and Dan some general concerns in this area, many out of scope
of what the W3C WG is working on but some very pertinent to our part of
the stack. They were also interested in helping with specific questions
that might arise.

There is an automotive security group at Genivi.org that we are
liaising with and building attack trees for various parts of the stack.

Regards,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team