remote participation for TPAC

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 07:37:03 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
There have been some hiccups in the networking here at TPAC so far.

We don't have a teleconference setup because there were no requests for
remote participation until after the AV request deadline had passed.

I will set up a talky.io room to do screen sharing and hope that folks will
be able to hear us, perhaps I can scare up some microphones.  It is likely
that an IETF style mode in which we have screen sharing and audio out and
remote participants have their remarks via IRC read aloud to the room will
be the best option.

-Brad