Re: Isolate-Me explainer

Thanks Emily.  I might suggest referencing our "App Isolation: Get the
Security of Multiple Browsers with Just One
<http://www.charlesreis.com/research/publications/ccs-2011.pdf>" paper in
the explainer as well, since that covers some investigation of EPR, process
isolation, and doubly keyed storage, and it breaks down what protections
you get if you only opt in to some of the mechanisms.

Anyway, we do hope to automatically identify some subset of sites that
would benefit from process isolation (e.g., that users have signed into or
are likely to), but having a hint like this from sites would be nice.

I also definitely agree that combining these various types of isolation can
have nice properties, if the sites are ok with the consequences (e.g., no
authenticated third party widgets like Like buttons, limited deep linking,
etc).

Charlie