[webappsec] draft agenda for tomorrow's teleconference

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 23:49:56 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I will work up more details soon, but want to hit folks before close of the
day west coast:

Call is on for tomorrow, we may not use the full hour.

* TPAC agenda bashing is topic #1.
* I'd also like to discuss what members of this group think about the
security review process @W3C that Virginie has been discussing.
* CSP reporting questions: stripping URIs, reporting on invalid policies
* Maybe some suborigins stuff if the editors can attend and give an update

-Brad