Re: [REFERRER] Call for Consensus: Referrer Policy to Candidate Recommenation

Was there discussion of doing something like csp for multiple policies,
where the meta tag/subsequent policies can only make the policy more
strict? If there was some strictness ordering defined (no referrer on one
end and unsafe-url on the other), you could still support the multiple
policy fallback example you mentioned by listing the most lenient policy
first and the most strict policy last. Browsers that didn't recognize one
would just skip it. Whereas, browsers that did recognize all policies would
take the last/most strict one.