Re: HTML5.1 review

Thank you Léonie,

WebAppSec, is there anyone who would be willing to review HTML5.1 with
an eye to security considerations and interactions with security specs?
Bugs and issue reports are welcome: https://github.com/w3c/html/issues

--Wendy

On 05/24/2016 10:58 AM, Léonie Watson wrote:
> Wendy,
>
> We are preparing to move HTML5.1 to CR by mid-June, and would welcome a
> review by WebAppSec as soon as possible.
>
> There is a stable WD available [1], with incremental changes noted within
> the specification itself [2]. The more fluid editors draft is also available
> [3].
>
> I'm sorry, I realise this comes at terribly short notice. We will do better
> next time, but if there is anything I can do to help this time, please don't
> hesitate to ask.
>
> Léonie on behalf of the WP chairs and team.
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/TR/html51/
> [2] https://www.w3.org/TR/html51/changes.html#changes
> [3] https://w3c.github.io/html/
>
> --
> @LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)