HTML5.1 review

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 15:58:52 +0100
To: <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Wendy,

We are preparing to move HTML5.1 to CR by mid-June, and would welcome a
review by WebAppSec as soon as possible.

There is a stable WD available [1], with incremental changes noted within
the specification itself [2]. The more fluid editors draft is also available
[3].

I'm sorry, I realise this comes at terribly short notice. We will do better
next time, but if there is anything I can do to help this time, please don't
hesitate to ask.

Léonie on behalf of the WP chairs and team.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/html51/
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/html51/changes.html#changes
[3] https://w3c.github.io/html/

--