Re: Accessing the same CORS-Resource from multiple sites

If you'd like to comment, I've taken a stab at writing a "CORS for
Developers" doc we might publish as a Working Group note to try to clarify
some of this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtxTDw-g9BSRW9n9kGTTqNkDTGcVfSKPAOjVGkPFu2k/edit#heading=h.gbk9567omrcz