Re: [Proposal]: Set origin-wide policies via a manifest.

I think there will likely be many versions over time, or customized to
specific user agents, as part of A/B tests, etc.  I like the idea of
versioning it with the hash, or an etag type mechanism; it seems there is
no need for an arbitrary, human-readable string.

Will there be distinctions on use of this in first-party vs third-party
contexts (hello, Safari team) as it is a cookie equivalent?  That does
complicate the operational model a bit for iframed application components,
but not too badly.