Re: Call for Consensus: Stop work and transition 3 Working Drafts to Working Group Notes

The most frequently discussed are the objections around EPR's behavior
w.r.t. deep-linking.  That is, some nefarious content provider might find
EPR to be the most convenient way to block deep linking.  I wouldn't say
that this is a blocking issue per-se, but with competing priorities it's
hard to fight for something where there's at least some active opposition.

I also see potential for lower-level isolation technologies to evolve and
provide EPR-like functionality.  (Things like Firefox Container Tabs,
https://blog.mozilla.org/tanvi/2016/06/16/contextual-identities-on-the-web/)

Dave